Wednesday 16 May 2012

What is the Kindness Connection all about?

This is a space to share random acts of kindness expressed towards others around me in the world, to bring joy, happiness and something deliciously lovely and fantastic that will make them feel loved, special and cherished or quite simply put a smile on their face!

My hope is that by being kind to others and doing something for them that is that little bit extra special, that makes them feel good or something that is beyond the norm that gives them a sense of being appreciated and thought of, that I will bring some joy love and laughter in to my life, to brighten my horizons and learn to live in the now and enjoy it for all it can be!

"When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another". – Helen Keller.

This quote has become and inspiration and a bit of a mantra for me and is the spirit behind the blog. 


2 comments:

  1. This blog looks great Karen. What a fantastic idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun, your support means a lot! X

    ReplyDelete